PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND TICK BOX TO CONFIRM YOU UNDERSTAND
We often use large lorries but there are alternatives. If the collection or delivery address is going to be difficult for a large lorry with tail lift to access we need to know beforehand. Steep hills, tight lanes, cul-de-sacs and very built up areas with no loading bays are often problematic. We need to know BEFOREHAND if our large lorries will face obviously foreseeable problems when trying to load / unload in a HGV.
We can ensure your delivery or collection is loaded onto a suitable vehicle if notified beforehand, so please help us run a smooth operation. Always request a Non HGV (non – heavy goods vehicle) if you think there’s a possibility that our HGV drivers will be unable to access the agreed address. We can send a smaller vehicle at no extra cost.
When you book a collection from your house / work you are also responsible for ensuring the delivery address is suitable for an HGV. If not, again, request smaller vehicle to be used for delivery.
In the event that delivery or collection is failed or aborted due to your failure to be present at the agreed address on the agreed date during the agreed hours, or by failing to inform us of obvious lack of HGV access, your goods will be stored in one of our warehouses at a charge of £10 a day until re-delivery is arranged. Failed collection or re-delivery is £45+vat. Fees must be paid before re-delivery can be arranged. After 14 days goods which have not been redelivered will be confiscated.
We don’t want to waste anyone’s time. Not yours, our drivers, our warehouse guys, forklift drivers, receptionists, webmasters or office cleaners. So please be at the agreed address on the agreed day with your phone turned on. This will ensure smooth delivery or collection and avoid a load of unnecessary hassle for everyone!!!
I have read the terms and conditions and I agree to be at the given address on the given day with my mobile switched to ensure smooth collection of goods.
Conditions of Carriage
- NO HAZARDOUS ITEMS ALLOWED, INCLUDING GAS, OIL, FLAMMABLES, EXPLOSIVES, PROHIBITED ITEMS, CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
- All pallets must be securely stacked and shrink wrapped with full delivery address on the pallet
- Pallets will be handled and transhipped during the transportation process therefore must be packaged in a safe and secure manner with sufficient packaging
- Maximum pallet weight and dimensions L 1.2 metres W 1.0 metres H 2.0 metres weight 1000 Kgs
- Specific timed deliveries and collections – surcharges will apply
- All business is transacted on 2009 Road Haulage Association Conditions of Carriage with goods insured at £1.30/kilo
- Normal delivery window 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday – weekend delivery surcharges upon request
- Prices for Hazardous goods upon request
- All hazardous goods must be accompanied by Trem cards and Dangerous goods notes properly completed. Extended transit times will apply
- Pre Payment terms strictly apply to all bookings